Contact Us

Phone: 073-7861701

Ibn Gabirol 30 (WeWork Ibn Gabirol)

    1. I’m a U.S. citizen living and working outside of the United States for many years. Do I still need to file a U.S. tax return?
    2. I pay income tax in a foreign country. Do I still have to file a U.S. income tax return even though I do not live in the United States?
    3. I just realized that I must file U.S. income tax returns for prior years. How many years back do I have to file?
    4. I am a U.S. citizen married to a nonresident alien. What is my filing status and can I claim an exemption for my foreign spouse?
    5. I am a U.S. taxpayer residing abroad and I have a child who was born abroad. Can I claim my child as a dependent on my tax return?
    6. What deductions and/or credits am I allowed on my U.S. income tax return as a U.S. citizen living and working in a foreign country?
    7. What is the due date of a U.S. Income tax return?
    8. I have completed my tax return and I have a balance due. How do I pay the tax liability?
    9. What is the status of my refund?
    10. What are my responsibilities as a green card holder if I have been absent from the United States for a long period of time?
    11. What is the Substantial Presence Test?
    12. Who needs to apply for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)?
    13. What is the purpose of the Form W-8 BEN?
    14. I live in a foreign country. How do I get a social security number for my dependent who qualifies for a social security card?

    Accessibility Toolbar