Contact Us

Phone: 073-7861701

Ibn Gabirol 30 (WeWork Ibn Gabirol)

    Real estate investment trust (REIT) Income taxation

    Real estate investment trust (REIT) taxation Real estate investment trusts are companies that hold and manage earning real estate. They replace direct investments and allow even investors with limited personal capital to enjoy yields from earning real estate. In order to be considered an REIT, a company must meet...

    Read More

    U.S Interest taxation

    Interest taxation In most of the cases , Interest income taxation is accumulated for the taxpayer taxable income and taxed under regular negligible tax rates. Some bonds are exempt from tax according to section 103 of the American tax code. The best example is local authority and state bonds. For...

    Read More

    FATCA Report – Form 8938

    Form 8938 – Statement of Specified Foreign Financial Assets Form 8938 uses to report on specified foreign financial assets. The filling required if the total value of all of the assets in which you have an interest, exceeded the reporting threshold. Filing Form 8938 does not relieve you of the requirement...

    Read More

    Additional Child Tax Credit – Updates!

    Additional Child Tax Credit – Updates! Beginning in fiscal year 2016, there has been a crucial change to the guidelines for additional child tax credit. Children for which the credit is request who do not have either a Social Security Number (SSN) or an ITIN prior to the original filing...

    Read More

    EIN Application

    EIN – Employer Identification Number An EIN (Employer Identification Number) identifies entities for tax purposes. You may use Form SS-4 to apply for an EIN. The EIN is a nine-digit number (for example, 12-3456789) which assigned to: Sole proprietors, corporations, partnerships, estates, trusts, and other entities for tax filing...

    Read More

    USA Citizenship for Children

    Citizenship transferal from a US citizen to their offspring There are several popular options for citizenship transferal from a US citizen to their offspring. First option – natural born citizens. Eligible if the parent has resided in the US for at least five years, aged 14 or older for...

    Read More